It’s that time of year again – Australian school holidays! Here’s everything you need to know about the Australian school holidays in 2023, so you can pack your bags and enjoy a stress-free break! From where to go on holiday to the latest popular attractions, this blog has it all. So what are you waiting for? Start planning your dream Australian school holiday now!
Australian school holidays in 2023
Australian school holidays in 2023 are as follows:
- In Australia, school holidays are typically the second half of January, February, April, May, August and September.
- Children in Year 1 to 5 attend class from Monday to Friday while their parents/guardians are at work.
- The weekends are devoted to family fun with lots of outdoor activities like swimming, fishing and bushwalking.
- Some schools offer optional Saturday morning classes for children who want more educational opportunities outside of the regular school day.
Fun Activities for Australian School Holidays
School holidays 2023 in Australia is here! Make the most of them by following these fun activities:
– Pool parties galore!
– BBQs all day and night!
– Fireworks displays that will leave you in awe!
– Spend Christmas at home with your family!
– Catch up on some schoolwork – it’s the perfect time to relax.
– Go on holiday with your friends and family – it’ll be the best holiday ever!
– Get up close and personal with some Australian wildlife – they’re sure to love you!
– Spend time with your loved ones – what could be better than that?
What are the school holidays in Australia in 2023?
Australia will have the following school holidays in 2023:
- Christmas/New Year (25 December to 6 January)
- Easter (27 April to 3 May)
- ANZAC Day (25 April)
- AWUWK (25 October 2020 to the end of February 2021)
- Christmas/New Year (25 December to 2 January), Easter (27 April to 2 May), ANZAC Day (25 April), Queen’s Birthday Break(1 June to 30 June) and School Holidays AUS ACT NSW NT QLD SA TAS VIC WA.
How will the school holidays affect my holiday plans this year?
The school holidays in Australia will start from Monday, January 22nd and end on Friday, February 24th. This means that most people in Australia will have two weeks of holiday. The school holidays in Queensland will start from Monday, January 29th and end on Friday, March 3rd. This means that most people in Queensland will have four weeks of holiday.
In New South Wales the school holidays will start from Thursday, January 26th and end on Wednesday, March 1st. This means that most people in New South Wales will have six weeks of holiday. In Victoria the school holidays will start from Wednesday, December 13th and end on Monday, December 18th. This means that most people in Victoria will have eight weeks of holiday.
Are there any other important dates to keep in mind when planning for a trip to Australia during the school holidays?
Below are some other important dates to keep in mind when planning your trip to Australia during the school holidays:
- The school holidays in Australia fall during the middle of January, February and March.
- During these months, many tourists flock to popular tourist destinations like Sydney, Melbourne and Perth.
- Make sure to do your research so that you don’t miss out on any amazing offers or deals that are happening at this time.
- Booking your flights and accommodation well in advance will give you peace of mind when it comes to timing your trip perfectly.
What are some of the best things to do while on vacation during the Australian school holidays?
If you’re looking for something different and exciting to do during the Australian school holidays, you may want to consider some of the following activities:
- Go on safari: One of the best things to do while on vacation in Australia is to go on a safari. You can visit some of the most famous safari destinations in Australia like Kruger National Park in South Africa or Giraffe Manor in Zimbabwe.
- Hike in beautiful national parks: If you’re looking for a more challenging activity, then hiking may be the perfect choice for you. There are many beautiful national parks in Australia like Uluru (Ayers Rock) or the Snowy Mountains.
- Swim with dolphins in Queensland: If you’re obsessed with marine mammals, then swimming with dolphins might be the activity for you. You can visit the Gold Coast in Queensland where dolphins are kept and trained for public tours.
Australian school holidays in 2023 are just around the corner, and we have everything you need to know to make the most of your holiday! From exciting activities to amazing places to visit, we’ve got you covered. Don’t wait any longer and sign up for our newsletter to get all the latest updates about Australian school holidays in 2023.